[CCWG-ACCT] Legal question

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:19:57 UTC 2015

+1 as well but if the CCWG requirements can be achieved in other ways, it
will be good to hear it. The designator route i understand does not require
entity incorporation, may be good to further explore that route.

It may also be good to hear specific suggestions on alternatives from those
who think a particular option cannot work

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*