[CCWG-ACCT] member organization and single membership structure

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Wed Apr 22 15:28:39 UTC 2015

Hi Ed,

Although I have no clue about what it actually means, I am quite positive that “components of the community” .. “be[ing] able to avail itself of derivative rights or the right of inspection” is not a requirement that we formulated as a power, nor a criterium we formulated for the selection of a mechanism. So I am at a bit of a loss where that comes from.

Additionally, I do not see why stakeholders represented “in a single tent” requiring a specified majority among those representatives to execute a specific power (let’s say spilling the board) would have less vitality and more blob, than stakeholders in separate legal entities equally requiring the same specified majority among those entities to execute a specific power.

Best,

Roelof