[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [Acct-Legal] Proposed agenda for tomorrow's call

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:00:08 UTC 2015

Malcolm:

Yes, counsel has advised on several occasions that unincorporated
associations are legal persons under California law.

I would note that these are written questions provided directly from
counsel (in writing), so there is no "mishearing" possible.  Not sure how
you could get the idea it was otherwise, given that the advice was signed
by Joshua Hofheimer of Sidley.

Greg