[CCWG-ACCT] Community Empowerment proposals - A note

Arun Sukumar arun.sukumar at nludelhi.ac.in
Thu Apr 23 06:55:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

The Centre for Communication Governance has prepared a brief legal note on
some of the community empowerment proposals under consideration, based on
our reading of the California statute. Please find it attached to this mail
- we've prepared this keeping Indian stakeholders in mind. I'm conscious
that the CCWG has moved some steps ahead but hope the memo is accessible
for lay readers here!

Happy to receive feedback from the working group before we circulate it
here in New Delhi and elsewhere.

Best,
Arun

--