[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Accountability questions to law firms

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Apr 23 07:53:26 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

why is every question, no matter how trivial, assigned, but the
fundamental one(s), namely whether the USG in fact has any claim to
the root and how this would affect the Transition, if any, and
(indvidual) ccTLD Managers (in chronological batches), is not?

It's not only a rhetorical question.  Though, I have an idea, which
I had voiced before the start of the actual work of the CCWG to some
colleagues, due to past experiences.

Please have a response ready in time so I can include it into my
minority viewpoints that you will have to attach the the Request for
Comments.

greetings, el
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/