[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [Acct-Legal] As Requested Yesterday

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Apr 23 17:46:00 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I am forwarding this information from the lawyers which is an executive summary that aims to help everyone to better understand where we are at on the different questions that have been assigned to them so far.

I kindly ask you to pay special attention to Anex A (page 5 of the document) which contains a summary chart comparing how different powers would play against the different corporate structures being discussed.

I hope this information is useful to feed our discussions these days.

Thanks to the lawyers for putting this document together in such a short notice.

Best regards,

León