[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Accountability questions to law firms

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:50:19 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

Please allow me to point out that I am not "representing the IPC" or
"representing the interests of the IPC" in my involvement in the CCWG, in
which I am a "participant."  I joined the CCWG of my personal volition, in
my individual capacity.  I do, however, represent the Commercial
Stakeholder Group in the CWG-IANA, in which I am a "member," appointed by
the CSG.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan