[CCWG-ACCT] SLIGHTLY revised Fundamental Commitments and Core Values Chart

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Apr 24 08:29:41 UTC 2015

Malcolm, this reminds me that I have echoed Avri¹s sentiment that the
public interest is something that can only be discovered through the
bottom up multistakeholder process.  Rather than take out references to
³the public interest² - which appears repeatedly in the AoC - I¹m going to
take a stab at adding that concept.

Thanks for reminding me.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz