[CCWG-ACCT] Question of incorporation jurisdiction of members outside USA

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Apr 24 10:08:26 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Just a quick reminder that there was a discussion a moment ago on the CCWG call about the possibility of incorporating (Or un-incorporated associations) the member organisations in a jurisdiction other than the US.
There seemed to be rough support for asking counsel to have a look at that but we said that we would bring it to the list first before asking it to be brought to the client committee.

-James Gannon