[CCWG-ACCT] Fundamental Bylaws memo

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:22:16 UTC 2015

Well a typcial RIR has such in the same camp, although you may argue that
its not at global level but hey, gTLD for instance practically has just 1
level and can be likened to a typical RIR serving its region(in terms of
its policy and implementation).

That said, you bet the USD digits differ hence the interests ;-)

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*