[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Fwd: draft proposal for AoC section 8 - for our next call

Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva pedro.ivo at itamaraty.gov.br
Fri Apr 24 17:03:10 UTC 2015

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the proposal.

I would rephrase the following sentence "The CCWG is considering whether bylaws Article 18 Section 1 should be among the bylaws sections listed as “Fundamental Bylaws”, which would thereby require positive approval by Members/Designators."

to the following, just to be clear we are considering two options:

"The CCWG is considering whether bylaws Article 18 Section 1 should keep its current status or be among the bylaws sections listed as “Fundamental Bylaws”. In the latter case, any changes to it  would require positive approval by Members/Designators.  "

Note: native speakers (and others) should feel free to optimize the language.

Regards,

Secretário Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva

Divisão da Sociedade da Informação (DI)

Ministério das Relações Exteriores - Brasil

T: + 55 61 2030-6609

Secretary Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva

Division of Information Society (DI)

Ministry of External Relations - Brazil