[CCWG-ACCT] Objection (Re: [Acct-Legal] Nomcom as a UA - legal question)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Apr 25 14:54:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just checking, do you object to my question and/or the way it was passed on?

Personally, I appreciate that it was passed on by the chair of team that
passes things on.

Also, I can testify that participating in both CWG  & CCWG is not a
matter of having "that kind of money ".  I can do it becasue I am mostly
unemployed and have no life.

thanks

avri

---