[CCWG-ACCT] Hi, Re: the power to enforce AOC type (6.7) recommendations

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Apr 27 14:42:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for these suggestions.  I think it offers a good path tto
resolving the issue

But, personally I do no think that it goes far enough.  Just having the
Board give it reasons for rejection is not sufficient.  Those reasons
could be specious, indicate a misunderstanding of the recommendation or
be wrong about implementation means and methods.  I think that if they
are going to reject, they need to not only give their resons, but need
to initiate a community process to deal with the issue, whatever it may
be.  Otherwise, it might sit and fester for another 5 years.

avri

---