[CCWG-ACCT] the power to enforce AOC type (6.7) recommendations

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Apr 27 20:13:42 UTC 2015

We don't need to distinguish in this way, because in either case the
processes are available to force a reconsideration. The appetite to do so
will be down to how well the Board has set out its logic. It's less likely
to get forced into such in the second situation, since by definition that
would be simpler to see being a helpful proposal (at least in the eyes of
the community review team).

Following our doctrine of conservative simplicity I don't think we should
prepare other wording... but if you would like to Alan, or Avri, I am
certainly open to it.

cheers
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *