[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for STRESS TESTS Meeting #5 - 29 April

Jacob Malthouse jacob at bigroom.ca
Wed Apr 29 16:33:11 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Re: RfR and IRP stress test: 'frivolous' and 'abusive' are a very high bar.

Most panelists would lean towards hearing a case if this is the threshold.

Therefore these words will not be effective in deterring dilatory tactics.
Something better is needed.

Also, there are very few existing precedents. Until the pool of cases is
large enough there will be many more cases.

Suggest a larger number of panelists at the start, to decrease as the
number of cases becomes less due to increased precedent.

Best, J.

Jacob Malthouse
Co-founder & Director, Big Room Inc.
778-960-6527