[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed text to add to public comment document

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Thu Apr 30 10:44:42 UTC 2015

All,
we had agreed earlier today to just delete the second half of the sentence, so in my view, the „private sector“ term is gone.

see para 122 2.f.- the sentence would now read:

a.     . It is therefore more closely aligned with the existing structure of ICANN. <>

 <>
and we deleted:

 and in keeping ICANN rooted in the private sector. <>

I hope that helps,
Thomas