[CCWG-ACCT] NomCom 6.6.5.g.2

olivier.muron at orange.com olivier.muron at orange.com
Thu Apr 30 13:19:15 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan,
I disagree with this proposal. The initial idea in Avri's proposal was to have different individuals deciding on recall that the ones that nominated, but with the same balance of representation than the regular NomCom. With this text we are opening the door to a different balance of representation. I think the balance should be the same.
Olivier