[CCWG-ACCT] AOC type Reviews and Fundamental bylaws.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Apr 30 15:01:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 30-Apr-15 09:32, Malcolm Hutty wrote:
> Tagging too much as fundamental, and then needing to change it rapidly
> and frequently, would devalue the protection for those things for which
> there is no foreseeable reason to change them, and every reason to wish
> them to be deeply entrenched.

While the other reviews may be somewhat ephemeral and variable, the ATRT
review should be very solid and tough to change, hence my recommendation
that it, and no longer all the other imported AOC be fundamental.
Originally I was proposing all AOC reviews should be.  I could tell that
did not have enough support and am suggesting that at least the ATRT get
that status as it is fundamental to ongoing and sustainable
accountability and transparency.

thanks

avri

---