[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statement review process (Was Re: Minority Statements)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 14:08:59 UTC 2015

That's fine, I understand participants may not write minority statements
directly based on the charter. However participants who have
representatives could write and have it's member representative forward
accordingly (that's what I meant by me writing).
I will wait for the Co-Chairs to respond to my question of whether there is
anything else they will do on minority statements received during public
comments period other than adding it to the report. The charter did not
specify that.

Regards