[CCWG-ACCT] Community Mechanism for Freeze

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Aug 2 01:12:11 UTC 2015

Why did the dissenting views on 5A get moved to a footnote?  They were in the body of the text of the report in the versions of this document before.  Had they been in a footnote before I would have objected.  I don't believe it is appropriate to make such a significant change prejudicing minority views after the document is supposedly locked.  We were told the document was locked, and yet this change was made with no opportunity to object.  Therefore I object now and request the text get moved back to the body of the report as it was in all the previous drafts we reviewed.

Thank you,
Robin