[CCWG-ACCT] Appendix for Minority Statements

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun Aug 2 17:09:52 UTC 2015

Thanks Eberhard. I¹m sorry I missed your footnotes. I¹ve updated the version
so that they are included.

From:  Eberhard Lisse <el at lisse.NA>
Date:  Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:27 AM
To:  Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org>
Cc:  Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community at icann.org>, "sebastien at bachollet.com"
<sebastien at bachollet.com>, Edward Morris <egmorris1 at toast.net>,
"directors at omadhina.net" <directors at omadhina.net>
Subject:  Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Appendix for Minority Statements

Grace,

the URLs I added as footnotes are missing. Probably one of the many
deficiencies of this inferior proprietary word-processing software :-)-O

They MUST be added and URLs must be clickable.

Perhaps the easiest is to add them as endnotes, ie put [1] in the text where
the first footnote mark was, [2] for the next and so forth until [n] and
then at the end of my text you just list them in order:

1. http://...

2. http://...
n. http://...

and so forth, so you can keep footnotes for yourselves and consistency.

By the way, in your footnote, "are included it in the body" must read "are
included in the body" :-)-O

On the second page "[resume]" must be removed.

Dear Co-Chairs,

Please note, and you may add that I join Sebastien's objection in full.

Finally, as I am criticizing process I have to remain consistent:

Ed Morris is a Participant, not a Member, so I feel his Minority Viewpoint,
as valuable as it is, can not count as objection under the Charter and
should rather be a Public Comment.

I CC him with a view to have him consider this option.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On Aug 2, 2015, at 00:28, Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> We received three minority statements within the deadline: Eberhard,
> Sebastien, and Edward. These have been incorporated in the attached Appendix
> H. Please note that we also have a Wiki page available and linked to from the
> Appendix, as requested during the CCWG-Accountability meeting #46.
>
> Thank you,
> Grace
[...]