[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Sub-group on ICANN Accountability and Fundamental Rights

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun Aug 2 19:39:43 UTC 2015

Dear Nigel and all,

The staff support team for this initiative is compiling a list of those
interested in joining a subgroup or related effort. We will relay this
information to the Chairs to see how they wish to move forward. Thank you
for your initiative as well. I¹d imagine these can be coordinated.

Best,
Grace

On 8/2/15, 3:32 PM, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on
behalf of Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch"