[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Meeting in Dublin

villa at reduniv.edu.cu villa at reduniv.edu.cu
Thu Aug 6 15:24:23 UTC 2015

Hi all, good morning/afternoon

I’m starting the organization of my trip to ICANN54 in Dublin next October. In one of the previous CCWG calls, someone asked if had been considered a new Face to Face meeting previously to the start of ICANN54 (such as we did in Buenos Aires). Until now, there isn’t any definition about it, and it’s fundamental to do the flight and hotel reservation in the correct way. The time is passing and as you can see, the hotels nearest to the venue are in “sold-out” condition.

Is there any definition about it?

Regards,
Jorge