[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [client com] ICANN Bylaws Matrix

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Aug 11 15:56:40 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am forwarding this matrix that the CWG is working on as it is of the interest of this group as well and to help us continue shaping our work forward.

The matrix is intended to help identify those bylaws that, from the scope of the CWG, would need to be considered fundamental. This, of course, is independent from the work we need to do but provides an example on what we can begin crafting ourselves.

If you want to keep being in the matrix, swallow the blue pill. If you want to work on shaping the matrix, swallow the red pill. (geek joke)

Best regards,

León