[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN comment re gTLD Directory Services and the ICANN Bylaws

Steve Crocker steve.crocker at icann.org
Tue Aug 18 03:37:45 UTC 2015

Somewhere between the second and third.  Sent by me after internal coordination with my fellow board members and reflecting a consistent stream of board actions over the past few years.  We did not, however, pass a formal resolution.

My preference is for everyone to focus on the substance of the comment and not so much on the level of authority.

Steve Crocker

Sent from my iPhone