[CCWG-ACCT] [ccTLDcommunity] ICANN Statement Regarding IANA Intellectual Property Rights

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Aug 18 16:15:38 UTC 2015

I think that the IP rights in question are limited to the IANA trademark,
which the USG transferred to ICANN in 1999 or so.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz