[CCWG-ACCT] [CWG-Stewardship] [client com] ICANN Bylaws Matrix

Athina Fragkouli athina.fragkouli at ripe.net
Wed Aug 19 09:42:52 UTC 2015

Dear Leon, all,

Thank you for sharing the matrix with us.

I understand that this addresses merely CWG issues and that it is only a
description of what the provisions will contain. However, as it also
touches upon CCWG accountability topics, we would like to flag a couple
of issues so that they are properly addressed in the actual bylaws text.

In particular:

- Section 7 - IANA Function Review.
It should be clear that this section refers to the IANA naming function
only.

- Section 9 - Appeal Mechanism
As there is an exception for the ccTLDs, there should also be
such an exception for the numbers related disputes.

Thank you very much.

Athina
on behalf of the ASO reps