[CCWG-ACCT] [Wp4] [] Variety of formulation for Human Rights bylaw that were made. - corrected

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Aug 25 17:49:29 UTC 2015

Dear Paul,

Thanks for highlighting the discussion carried between you and others in the HR subgroup.

As we said in our call earlier, this is just a starting point to fuel discussion. We will hopefully reach a common wording through our discussions in the HR subgroup calls to be held later this week and the following two weeks.

I too agree that this first approach might need some adjustments but I also believe that we will find a way forward soon.

Best regards,

León