[CCWG-ACCT] call with the Board

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Wed Aug 26 13:57:25 UTC 2015

All,
this is just to let you know that we just finished a call with the Board, which we were invited to yesterday. The purpose of the call was to discuss how the constructive dialogue between the Board and the CCWG can best be continued. We will follow up with a more detailed report within the next few hours.

Best
Thomas

Thomas Rickert, Attorney at Law
Director Names & Numbers

-------------------------------------
eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.

Lichtstraße 43h
50825 Köln

Fon:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 0
Fax:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 111
E-Mail: thomas.rickert at eco.de
Web:    http://www.eco.de

eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.
Geschäftsführer: Harald A. Summa
Vorstand: Prof. Michael Rotert (Vorsitzender), Oliver Süme (stv.
Vorsitzender), Klaus Landefeld, Thomas von Bülow, Felix Höger
Vereinsregister: Amtsgericht Köln, VR 14478
Sitz des Vereins: Köln