[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Summary of next steps

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:30:26 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce,
Hi Dear Co-Chairs,
 Your message was  cvarefully examined and nots.The content os message
seems to me reasonable, positive  and constructive.
Unfortunately ,I have already booked my ticket ,as ICG MEMBER, FOR la,
You everybody  in CCWG , AGREE with the proposed  dates of 23-24 September,
ICANN should agree with the modification of my return Geneva, FFM/LA /
 FFM / Geneva,,I have no problem to do so.
We have decided in CCWG that the Co-Chair will write you regarding your
comments. further written clarifications are pre-requisite of any Face-to
Face and Virtual meeting ,in order that those clarifications are  examined
and discussed  in CCWG prior to any meeting
Regards
Kavouss m