[CCWG-ACCT] call with the Board

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Aug 27 00:40:54 UTC 2015

I would agree with that Roelof if it hadn't been the case that we had been
trying to have this conversation for a few weeks now. It is good things are
getting back on track.

Jordan

On 27 August 2015 at 03:12, Roelof Meijer <Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl> wrote:

> So, may I submit, also with reference to Bruce’s mail of last Tuesday
> 10.05hrs, that this looks like a constructive, responsible approach by the
> board and that the worries expressed repeatedly during our Tuesday call
> were premature?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Roelof
>
> From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of
> Thomas Rickert <thomas at rickert.net>
> Date: woensdag 26 augustus 2015 15:57
> To: Accountability Cross Community <
> accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
> Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] call with the Board
>
> All,
> this is just to let you know that we just finished a call with the Board,
> which we were invited to yesterday. The purpose of the call was to discuss
> how the constructive dialogue between the Board and the CCWG can best be
> continued. We will follow up with a more detailed report within the next
> few hours.
>
> Best
> Thomas

> Thomas Rickert, Attorney at Law
> Director Names & Numbers
>
> -------------------------------------
> eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.
>
> Lichtstraße 43h
> 50825 Köln
>
> Fon:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 0
> Fax:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 111
> E-Mail: thomas.rickert at eco.de
> Web:    http://www.eco.de

> eco - Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft e.V.
> Geschäftsführer: Harald A. Summa
> Vorstand: Prof. Michael Rotert (Vorsitzender), Oliver Süme (stv.
> Vorsitzender), Klaus Landefeld, Thomas von Bülow, Felix Höger
> Vereinsregister: Amtsgericht Köln, VR 14478
> Sitz des Vereins: Köln

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *