[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

David Post david.g.post at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:41:13 UTC 2015

But in all of this discussion, nobody has
answered the question I asked several times and
will ask again:  if the "grandfathering" of the
existing agreements does NOT mean what I think it
could mean - a way for ICANN to assert that we
are authorizing it to control, through
registry-registrar and registrar-registrant
contracts, the power to revoke domains based upon
conduct or content in a manner inconsistent with
the Mission Statement limitations - WHAT DOES IT
MEAN?  Why has that language been included in the
Report, and what is it intended to accomplish??

David