[CCWG-ACCT] Board plans for considering the 3rd draft report

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Dec 2 15:52:25 UTC 2015

Thank you very much Bruce,

In addition to this message, I want to mention that the co chairs have
been invited to brief the Board during the first 30-40 minutes of the call
on Friday 4 Dec.

As part of the outreach effort on our Report, we have accepted the invite
and will obviously rely on the Draft Report and webinar material.

Best regards,
Mathieu