[CCWG-ACCT] The Board's take on the Mission Statement

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Dec 16 16:38:23 UTC 2015

My question, Seun, is why that is not already covered by implementation of policy.  I surely do not have an objection to ICANN allocating and assigning names in the root zone consistent with applicable policy (e.g., New gTLD PDP, RFC 1591 in the case of ccTLDs), but absent that caveat, the addition seems potentially broad.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>