[CCWG-ACCT] Does the proposed change to the GAC Bylaw create a new "mandatory voting requirement" for the ICANN Board?

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Dec 20 04:11:48 UTC 2015

Malcolm, you are correct hat I did not address how abstentions would
impact this. Mea Culpa.

That being said, I would greatly appreciate NOT having personal slurs
from you. If you cannot keep this at a civil level, please do not post.

I happen to be VERY aware about how abstentions are treated, to the
extent that I know that they are handled VERY differently in varying
organizations and in fact at times within the same body.

Alan