[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [CCWG-Advisors] question regarding Global Public Interest

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Dec 28 02:39:28 UTC 2015

Yes, Kavouss, I agree entirely. But at least it added some levity to the process. Asking experts in corporate law to define GPI, as if that were a legal rather than purely political question, is particularly amusing.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND INSISTANCE OF SOME PEOPLE PUSHING TO HAVE A DEFINITION , in particular, believing that the legal adviser s are miracle makers