[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT #9 27 January 19:00 UTC

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Feb 2 20:23:59 UTC 2015

Hi Pedro,
I've made sure that everything is updated on the Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Drafts+for+CCWG-Accountabi
lity
Thank you for bringing this to our attention,
Grace

From:  Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva <pedro.ivo at itamaraty.gov.br>
Date:  Wednesday, January 28, 2015 7:46 AM
To:  Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Subject:  [CCWG-ACCT] RES: Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT
#9 27 January 19:00 UTC

Thanks, Brenda, for the notes.

I could not find the updated timeline which was presented yesterday. Could
someone upload it to the Wiki or send it to the list?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sec. Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva
Divisão de Sociedade da Informação (DI)