[CCWG-ACCT] Timelines ...

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:01:49 UTC 2015

LS:  quote...I want to reiterate again that there is no hard and fast
deadline for this transition.  September 2015 has been a target date
because that is when the base period of our contract with ICANN expires.
But this should not be seen as a deadline. If the community needs more
time, we have the ability to extend the IANA functions contract for up to
four years.  It is up to the community to determine a timeline that works
best for stakeholders as they develop a proposal that meets NTIA’s
conditions, but also works. end quote

Above remarks suggests that the community should call it's own deadline
that "works best" for stakeholders... if community feels that Sept 2015
date is unrealistic?
RD

Rudi Daniel

*danielcharles consulting