[CCWG-ACCT] RES: [Party1] Proposal for a Community Veto Process on Key Board Decisions via Bylaws Amendment

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi Robin,

Thanks a lot for clarifying the membership part and yes it's important to
refer to the California law in this context. However from the paragraph you
quoted, there is the section below:

" ......provided that the activities and affairs of the corporation shall
be managed and all corporate powers shall be exercised under the *ultimate
direction of the board*..."

It may be helpful to understand the implication of that in the sense of
asking the question; "who has the ultimate veto?"

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.