[CCWG-ACCT] Proposal for a Community Veto Process on Key Board Decisions via Bylaws Amendment

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 00:51:17 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I have read all of your good and valuable suggestions
There are good arguments and complementary arguments and sometime
cautionary ones for both issues: Removal of a Board Mmember and reactying
or acting on the oiccasions that they Veto a community decisions and the
procedure on how the Veto is made.
Would it be possible the either the chair of the WP or one of you
distinguished colleagues that initiated the discussion or any volunteer,
take the coordination action to merge and or integrate the thrusts of the
proposal for further actions
Regards.
Kavouss