[CCWG-ACCT] request for equality of treatment in proposals for community empowerment

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sat Feb 7 06:35:41 UTC 2015

Dear Steve,

Can you please include the text that I drafted last week on the proposal for a community veto for community empowerment as has been done with the other proposals?  I don't think a link to an email really does the proposal justice.  Any chance for equality in treatment between the different proposals in the documents?

Thanks,
Robin