[CCWG-ACCT] U.S. Senate Resolution 71

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Sat Feb 7 11:09:39 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As we share resolutions from national Senates, if there is interest from
the group, I could arrange for a translation of the French Senate
resolution related to Internet governance
(http://www.senat.fr/rap/l14-102/l14-1022.html#toc4, French only). There
are also inputs that would fall within the scope of our group.

Best
Mathieu

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général