[CCWG-ACCT] Responses to questions from Jones Day

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Sun Feb 8 03:37:53 UTC 2015

Hi Keith,

No, we developed the questions, please see
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Drafts+for+CCWG-Accountabi
lity and the legal advice documents of 27 January.  These were introduced at
the CCWG meeting of Jan 27.

Best,

Adam

From:  <Drazek>, Keith <kdrazek at verisign.com>
Date:  Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 11:13 AM
To:  León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
Cc:  CCWG Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Responses to questions from Jones Day

Leon,

Do I understand you correctly that Jones Day developed both the questions
and the answers? Did the CCWG request this?

Thanks,
Keith

Sent from my iPhone