[CCWG-ACCT] With be good to communicate to everyone

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 04:21:18 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Considering that not everyone is(will be) present in the sessions of the
CCWG here is Singapore. Perhaps it will be helpful for people who writes to
the list to make full/proper reference to their statements. There is
already a few comments on the list written in assumption that everyone was
present in the session; i fear more of it will come within the week hence
the early observation.

For instance its not helpful to all the say a statement similar to below:

" why did Mr XYZ make that statement, did we discuss it at all"

What might be helpful will be:

"Mr XYZ just said ABC during one of the CCWG sessions, did we discuss that
at all"

Thanks for being considerate

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng