[CCWG-ACCT] Responses to questions from Jones Day

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sun Feb 8 06:06:31 UTC 2015

I agree Becky. This work product is pure advocacy that ignores substantial portions of the statutes it claims to explain. It's actually quite remarkable in that way.

I only hope we are able to retain competent independent legal consultant to guide us in this work. I would classify the Jones Day document as no more than the representation of a  policy position of an interested party drafted by an attorney , not as anything I'd consider valid legal advice.

Sent from my iPad