[CCWG-ACCT] Presentation update

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Sun Feb 8 06:17:27 UTC 2015

I would say the issue of scope needs to be in both Work Party 1 and Work Party 2: the community needs to be able to complain about an alleged breach of scope limitations without any party being particularly affected (so WP1) and individual parties need a means to be able to make the same complaint, including about community consensus policy (so also WP2).