[CCWG-ACCT] Reminder: Staff List

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun Feb 8 10:03:07 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have written to the CCWG-Accountability about this before, but I would
like to remind you that we have a staff address for your convenience. This
address, <acct-staff at icann.org
<applewebdata://DAD5E723-A82A-4635-8AC4-509B4EA08F8F> > sends a message to
Adam, Alice, Berry, Brenda, and me so that we can assist you. This way we
can provide support across timezones and direct messages, requests, etc to
specific staff depending on what is needed. Please note that anyone can send
to this address, so you can share this with anyone who has questions about
the CCWG, would like to join, etc.

We hope this is helpful to you. If you have any feedback for improvements to
staff support, please let us know.

Best,
Acct-Staff :)