[CCWG-ACCT] Feedback from GAC session

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:33:03 UTC 2015

Thomas,
Tks for reply,
Yes I agree with your comments.
I just wanted to reflect what was discussed at GAC and what was the views
of NTIA.
I wanted to remind ourselves not to forget to address this important issue
and not to leave it to the end of our works and not to be criticized that
we proposed some actions without considering its implementation time
Am I correct ?
Kavouss /