[CCWG-ACCT] Milton Mueller's Twitter Account hacked?

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Wed Feb 11 02:23:04 UTC 2015

Dear Professor Mueller,

you probably neglected to consider that you performed in front of a witness.

I am absolutely certain that I did not demand your use of uncouth language. I am, however, happy to agree that your conduct was absurd.

Your suggestion that "interested" individuals may contact you privately is understood by me like your initial outrage that you prefer to do this behind the backs of the individuals concerned.  Never mind that you specifically permitted me to forward, as per your below fullquote.

All in all, even pretty lame. I really had expected more.

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini