[CCWG-ACCT] AFRALO Statement

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 08:35:15 UTC 2015

Bruce,

thank you.

After reading this, I am EXTREMELY impressed that the participants of the meeting managed in the 90 minutes (or less?) allocated to review (all) "the existing accountability mechanisms (ICANN Bylaws, Affirmation of Commitments, Jurisdiction of the State of California, Jurisdictions of the other nations where ICANN has a presence and Contracts)", and wish congratulate them on their results, though I disagree with their conclusion (ie with the whole last paragrsph).

Be that as it I would therefor propose to the co-chairs to request Tijani to provide a systematic writeup of the reviewed Jurisdictions for our next telefone call.

Preferrably in PDF.

Maybe we can hire one of them as the legal resource person to replace Jones Day.

greetings, el
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPhone 5s